Wednesday, May 14, 2014

University Life: 214

I study in KGU. especially, I study English very hard. I want to be a fluent English speaker.

I get along with Yosuke, Hayato, Ibuki, and other classmates. I came across them when I had enter this college. We have been friends since that time. There are about 20 people who I have known since I was a high school student and about 3 people who is my part time friends.

I work at cram school. I primarily teach English, Math to a lot of students very hard. I enjoy teaching and talking to them and my colleague.

My University is so large that there are a lot of people. I like to be able to use it.

Today, we discussed about our University life in reading class. I thought everything was different. I like soccer, but I found a person playing futsal. I have never played futsal, but I am interested in it. There were other 2 kinds of part time. they were wedding halls, gift shops. I thought everybody worked various time. We also discussed about studying. There were a lot of language. They were English, French,Germany and Spanish. I have studied Spanish sine I was a first grade student in this college. It goes without saying that everything primarily English.(214)

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you teach Math to your student. It is awesome!
    I don't like math. Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working at clam school is great. I thought that I want to work at clam school someday. What do you often do in free time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like soccer too and I enjoy playing futsal. How much is the hourly wage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like math from I was junior high school student.
    Please tell me the method that math come to like

    ReplyDelete