Friday, October 3, 2014

Essay 2-01a: My relaxable places: my home

My favorite places are my relaxable places for me. It's common for all my favorite places. I think we people need  some places to be able to be calm down. But for them, we would not continue to live in Japan, because so fast time ran in Japan, especially, Tokyo. I think Japanese people work too hard. They have no time to be free. I think they need more relaxable time.

The best places for me is my home. I have heard on TV advertising that people spend three fourth times in their life inside, so their homes' condition ought to be so comfortable. Because I like to be at home, it means my home is so comfortable. Some people don't like to be at their home, some ones like to be at home.

I have met someone who dislikes being at home. He said it is because inside of his house is so noisy with his family talking a lot. He wanted to go out. I can't say that His home's condition is so good.
My home is so silent. trains don't run by my home. The trains run near my home, but the noise is not noisy for me because the line situate far away for me. I don't worry about the sound which was emitted far away, or I may be used to the noisy sound. However, when my friends came to my home, they said my home was comfortable, so it is difficult for me to think it is the factor of my home condition. the good points which I'm at my home are to be able to watch TV, play games, concentrate on studying...
Anyway, I can do no matter what I want to do at home. I'm glad being at home. I think there are everything at home. I have never been at a loss being there. I can watch TV, play TV games, eat meals, study there. I can not make difficulty at home. So, I think my home is the best place for me in the world.
[352 words]

7 comments:

  1. I don't like my home because it is old and dirty. My home has built since about 300 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my house, too. Do you want to live country in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to smell of popcorns at movie theaters, too. Especially, I like to smell caramel popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? Do you also like to smell it, don't you? I'm so happy.

      Delete
  4. I like my home too, so I understand your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read your essay, I became hungry. I like popcorns. Do you often clean your room?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like movie theater, too. How often do you go to movies?

    ReplyDelete