Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2-03a learning with computers

You can learn with computers. They are so convenience. There are a lot of good points.

First, by using computers, your luggages will be light. You need not bring your textbooks, notebooks, and pens to school. You will be never tired by carrying it.

Second, You can write your letters very well, same ones, and let them hold specialty. For example, they are diagonal, collared, big, small, and underlined ones. It is great system. You should like it very much.

Third, you can submit your assignment so easily. If you have paper homework, you have to bring it to school. However, it being the assignment using computers, you don't have to do it.

Fourth, if you have computer, you can look up the materials to study and find it easily. There are much opportunity to look up materials about English for you.

Finally, if you can type well, you can finish your work early.

However, not typing very well, you can't finish your homework early.

Moreover, it was wasting time to set up computers, loading, to identify your accounts and passwords. Especially, the computers in Kumamoto Gakuen University are so slowly about identifying them.                                                                           194 words




8 comments:

  1. I think what computer is convenient too. And, I think if you write, add more informations, merits and demerits, it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I added more information, so will you look at it.

      Delete
  2. I think it is convenience. Do you usually use windows or mac?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I usually use windows. I don't know how to use mac very much.

      Delete
  3. I think so, too. Maybe in the future, we don't have to bring my notebooks to school. which do you think more than?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use computers better than bring them there because it is easy to work for me.

      Delete
  4. I think that computer is so convenience, too. If you write bad point on your essay, your essay will improve more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wrote them, so I want you to look at it again.

      Delete