Sunday, April 27, 2014

English Premier League week 35 games in 2014 :619

       Premier League's week 35 games were played. I watched Chelsea against Sunderland. Chelsea's place was second and Sunderland's place was bottom. There were 2 points between Chelsea and top Liverpool. Chelsea had a chance to overtake them. Sunderland was danger of League's rank down. Because I support Chelsea, I hoped they got 3 points. I thought Sunderland was bottom team, but they were strong, because they tried to stay this league. Sure enough, they were strong and the game disappointed me.
      In the twelfth minute of the first half, Samuel Eto'o in Chelsea scored picture perfect first goal. Then, I thought I didn't have to concern about Sunderland strength. But the strength became serious. In the 18th minute of the second half, Chelsea was overtaken by Sunderland. Connor Wichham who had made two goals last week in Sunderland scored. I started to worried about Chelsea's losing. After few minutes, My favorite Fernando Torres showed up by touch line. In the 29 minute of the second half, he entered in the pitch. After that he changed the game. He made a lot of chances, but his efforts didn't pay off. Chelsea was so aggressive that its defense was so loose. About 4 years have passed since he was bad condition. I am very sad, but I believe him. After that, I came across problem scene. After Cesar Azpilicueta in Chelsea had lost his footing, Jozy Altidore entered in penalty area in Chelsea. When Azpilicuta tried to rob the ball, Altidore fall forward in it. Mike Deen who is a referee whistled with his first finger pointed at the penalty spot. I watched the hell. I don't know whether He fell by myself or not. So It is problem scene. But I want to believe that he fell by myself because I am Chelsea's Supporter. In the 37th minute of the second half,  Fabio Borini who had been one of the Chelsea's members in Sunderland scored in center in goalmouth by penalty kick. After that, Chelsea kept attacking, but Sunderland's defense was so solid and Chelsea can't break Sunderland's block. Mike Deen whistled and the game finished.
      After the game, Jose Mourinho who is the Chelsea's manager complain by good irony. He said to many journalists  "I want to celebrate Sunderland and the referees who showed us the best performance." I agree with him.
       It became difficult for us to win the title. Liverpool won and there are 5 points between Chelsea and them. There are only three games. Chelsea can't win the title by themselves. Let's watch whether Liverpool can happen miracles or not in remaining Thee games. I have watched that Chelsea happened miracles so many times. So I believe Chelsea will win the title. One thing Chelsea can do is to win the next game. It must be the best game in this season. It is head-to-head battle with Liverpool in Liverpool. Because It was played in Anfield which was own by Liverpool, Chelsea is disadvantage. Anfield is, so to speak, Liverpool's home. But I believe Chelsea will win the game. After we win the game, we only desire that Liverpool will happen miracles. So I want two kinds of miracles. they are miracles which Liverpool happen and one which Chelsea win the title. And It is the battle with a team which have belonged before for Fernando Torres. Moreover He flourished there very much. Moreover, After He transferred from there to Chelsea, His uniform was burned. His heart must be also burning now. Let's watch whether they can happen miracles or not in remaining Thee games.

No comments:

Post a Comment