Monday, April 7, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family: 388

     Thank you for accepting that I stay with you for 6 weeks this summer. I am Taiki. I am a first grade student of KGU in Japan. I study English there. I decide to stay with you because I want to speak English better. My hobby is soccer. I am looking forward to going to your country because your country is famous for soccer. I also want to go to soccer stadium to support my favorite soccer team and soccer player and watch a soccer game live. I also like to play games. My favorite food is curry. My favorite singers or groups are Every avenue, Michele Branch, Chvrches . Recently I often listen to their music. My recent favorite drama is The Walking dead. Do you know it?It is a zombie's drama. I am afraid of it, but it is very interesting. I practice English listening by watching and listening to it now. I don't make sense what they are saying yet. I cannot e able to pick up English yet. It is difficult, but I never give up. Nice to meet you.

     I want to as some questions. First, Are there people who like soccer in your family? If there are such people, I want to enjoy talking about soccer and want to go to a soccer stadium together with them. Second, What clothes do you usually wear? The weather is different from Japan and your country. I have to prepare what is appropriate for our country's weather. I want to know this information as soon as possible because I have to prepare them, or would you prepare them? If you do it, I will pay money when I stay with you. Third. would you tell me something you recommend in you country. For example, places, foods, culture, and so on. I want to enjoy them. Finally, pleas tell me about your self. For example, hobbies, favorite foods, favorite singers, favorite songs favorite sports, and so on. If you have questions, please ask me.

     I stay with you because I think I will can see amazing things, things I don't know yet, things I wonder, and things that will pazzle me. I'll spend a long time staying with you. Thank you for your help. I'm looking forward to see you. (388)

6 comments:

  1. It is very nice sentence. Who do you like in soccer player.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. I like Fernando Torres.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! I wonder if you know, but I like Chelsea football club in England.

      Delete
  3. I like soccer too. What sports do you like other than soccer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments! Oh! you like it, too, right. There are nothing I like than it. Soccer is the best. I like baseball, too.

      Delete