Sunday, January 18, 2015

BR 2-03: Hanzel and Gretel

I read Hanzel and Gretel. It was born in Germany. It was a fantasy. I was amused by magic. Surprisingly, parents threw their children due to hunger. It was actually sad. In this story, two children was thrown by their parents. The brothers lost their way in the forest. Then, a witch took them to her house. They were hold by her. However, they succeed to kill her. I thought they were brave people. It was so exciting story. There were many idea out of expect. I liked the witch's house because it consisted with sugar. It was interesting. It was the house as if it was the dream. I got wanted to eat it.
                                                                                                                  115 words

Mccafferty, Jan. (2006). Hanzel & Gretel. London, England: Usborne publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment