Saturday, January 31, 2015

What I do recenrly

Recently, I work a part time job. I work it almost 4 times a week. I am often said I am a hard work worker and do overwork. However, due to shortage of staffs, I have to work too much. Because of a cram school in Yatsushiro, it is difficult for me to collect workers or staffs. My part time job is a tutor or teacher in a cram school. I usually teach math or English principally in junior high school. However, due to shortage of staffs, I have to teach other subjects, for example, Japanese, science, and social study in junior high school. It is so difficult for me to teach them to my students because I forgot their contents. Especially, science and social study have a lot of something to remember, so It is very hard to teach them to my students. To teach Japanese is also difficult because I don't know how to teach it. I have to read long sentences. Also, I have to understand the contents of each paragraph and something indicated by each discourse marker. It is not a subject which I can understand with catching only a glimpse of  each question like math and English. However, I have to preview them for my students which come to my cram school. I think it become a great experience. However, It is the fact that I learn English more, too. I want more free time, otherwise I can not teach English to my high school students very much. Especially, it is hard for me to teach it to the students which hopes to enter the university which is high level. so, I need more free time for them and my future. It is one of my purposes which I work the part time that I learn English more by teaching my high school students, previewing grammar, and reviewing it. However, I need more free time to preview it and learn the ability which I can solve a lot of difficult English questions in a blink of my eye. I want a  lot of staffs to work in my cram school. Yesterday, a man which is 27 years old was to come to my cram school only to teach. He will take entrance exam, and He will be judged whether he is adopted or not. I want him to come to my cram school, and work a lot because I want more free time. I am a part time worker, but he will be a staff. He is different from me, and he has to work to live,so he should work harder and more than I.

Recently, I often listen to music. I listen to ONE OK ROCK. They are so fool and cool rock group. Their vocal, Taka can use English and Japanese. His English pronounce is so good that there are a lot of fan all over the world. I want to become to sing like Taka. He has so beautiful voice. He was one of Jonny's members, so his action is so cool. Other members of ONE OK ROCK are also fool and cool. Toru looks so cool. He is a guitar. Ryota is so cool. His how to hold his guitar is so cool. Tomo is so cute a drummer. He is so funny and cute. They will sale a new album in February. It must be a so cool an album. I'm looking forward to it. My favorite music of them are Answer is near, Deeper deeper, Nobody's home, and Kagerou. They can make not only rock music but also ballade music. I am moved and get excited.                                           608 words

No comments:

Post a Comment