Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Essay: 1-03a Language Learning story

Because I am born in Japan and bring up there, I understand Japanese. I didn't like Japanese class, but I have never been pazzled communication with Japanese. Why I didn't like it, It is very difficult for me to learn the grammar and kanji. I think Japanese people learn a lot of things by heart. All English speakers have to remember Alphabet by heart, but Japanese people do not only kanji, but also hiragana and katakana. Learning hiragana and katakana is as easy as doing Alphabet, but I don't remember all kanji. The number of my remembering kanji may be less than that of not doing. It is just like Greece national anthem. I heard it has lyrics by 158 yesterday. They also don't remember by the last.

I started to learn 1st additional language when I was about 9 years old. It was English. I have liked it since that time. I used to go to English conversation school. I remember having enjoyed myself every week at that time.

When I was a junior high school student, I started to learn English earnestly. I had a lot of tests. I learned a lot of basic of English. Then, I had them, middle term test , final term test, own ability test and common test. Common test is most important test of all tests, because it almost decided high school which my being able to go o to. Thanks to English conversation school when I was a elementary school student and studying English in junior high school and cram school, I could get about 90 out of 100. I could pass the entrance examination at my desiring high school.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Taiki,

    This isn't an essay, is it? What little content there is in this post includes a spelling mistake that even the Blogger editor can find.

    The date stamp on this post (10:24 AM, Wed., June 11) indicates that you started it in class last week. Why have you published it before finishing the essay assignment?

    Please let me know in a reply to this comment when you have finished your draft essay, Essay 1-03a.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete