Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Language Skills [193]

My language skills were almost all nothing ten years ago, I was about 9 years old, I was about a 4th grade student in my elementary school. I went to English conversation class at that time. If I imagine it, primarily having learned "have you been to..." comes to mind. There are a lot of English called Gairaigo in Japan. I learned English with it, but the pronunciation was different completely. So My English skills were most nothing.

Now I am 19 years old. I didn't study English very much in my high school days, but I think I can be doing it harder what I used to, but a lot of words and grammars which I have never seen exist, but If I keep up this condition, the consequence will follow me.

If I imagine the future, I will be overseas. I will become a fluent English speaker. I wish I will be in England. I want to English premier league live. But in order to live in England, I have to have a test. If I pass it, I can get the right to line there. I will pass it. [193]

No comments:

Post a Comment