Monday, June 16, 2014

BR 1-05: Treasure Island: 105

I will introduce " Treasure Island". This book was pirates and treasure island. I was afraid of this story because little blood appear. I hate killing and blood. But the characters who appeared in this book was the braves. If I were the position in this book, I might not be able to move. I wish I will be brave in the future. I thought pirates a long time ago was the braves such as the characters in this book. This book will make the children brave and I was given the energy. I liked this story. I want to be people such as the pirates.
reference
from the story by Robert Louis Stevenson ; adapted by Sam Taplin ; retold by Angela Wilkes ; illustrated by Peter Dennis
London : Usborne, 2003


1 comment:

  1. When, and why are you going to introduce Treasure Island?

    Is this going to be a book review? If so, please number it (BR 1-01, BR 1-02, BR 1-03, ...) along with all your others.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete