Wednesday, September 3, 2014

book

My favorite book is world soccer digest, world soccer king, and footballista. each of them is soccer magazine. I do not like novels. I do not want to read the books which have long sentences. I like soccer magazine because I love soccer. I like world soccer digest and world soccer king because they always have posters as supplements. I am glad to it. If it is the posters of Fernando Torres, I am so happy. However I like footballista the best now. I like football tactics the best in sport called soccer. Footballista tell me the details of the football tactics. It does not have any supplements, it is the best book for me of all books. The origin which I got to be fond of Fernando Torres is world soccer digest. At that time, the book's cover I bought is him. He was so cool.
                                                                                        148 words

No comments:

Post a Comment