Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TV show

Long time ago, I have told you that I like to watch soccer games, and It is the best TV program for us. However, today I told you that I have other favorite TV show. I like environmental one. I can be calm down if I watch it. Recently, I watched sea TV show. I watched it during this summer vacation. It was much a hotter day at that time than now. I want to get to be cool down, so I look up the TV show which it prevent me from summer fever. Then I look up it. It is the TV show in the deep sea. It is dark and cool. Second, I like also watched European scenery. If I watch the scenery, I can be calm down. European nature is so beautiful.Especially, I like snow scenery. In short, I like the TV show which I can be calm down.
                                                                                         153 words

No comments:

Post a Comment