Monday, September 1, 2014

Fernando Torres agreed loan transfer for two years deal on loan 1177

I want him to transfer somewhere, and somehow he transfer Milan. I'm glad his doing.He was said to be difficult you him to transfer because he got large amount of wage when he was in Chelsea, and if he transfered somewhere, the club had to pay much money for him. However, his agent did his best and he went well. Now, AC Milan is not a rich club, but they cold get him for two years deal on loan because of the agent. I thought he should exchange environment because he has been so bad condition for three and a half years in Chelsea. His ability's down from his belonging to Chelsea era was said one of the seven football mystery in the world on the long football history. I was very sad. I wanted him to transfer about a year ago. I thought he could not flourish there.

When he arrived Milan, he surrounded a lot of journalists said, " I want to stay for a long time. I want to lead Milan for a league title and a right to appear Champions League." he actually said about three players Micheal Essien, Alex and Diego Lopez who he has ever belonged to same club or the National team, and he said about others who he has never belonged to same teams, " I know Diego Lopez through the National team and I have also played with Essien and Alex at Chelsea. I also know the others having seen them on TV. I hope to arrive at Millanello soon and integrate as soon as possible." Milanello is the training place of Milan. Actually, I have watch it many times on TV. Actually I have been fond of this team because I thought this team was the team which I have watched European football for the first time. In Japan, we can watch Milan Channel. I have watched it since starting the broadcasting. So I am glad to my best player, Fernando Torres coming in Milan. Add to it, in spite of one of the most famous teams in the world, Milan has a Japanese player, Keisuke Honda. I don't think Japanese football is weak, but it is amazing. He is also one of the most favorite player in me. Fernando Torres' position is striker and Keisuke Houda's position is under a striker and offensive midfielder, so their play distance is very close each other, so I'm looking forward to their combination and I can't wait it.

Actually, Fernando Torres said to a lot of journalist, " When you play for Milan, there are always big expectations. After a difficult season, all the players and the fans want to get back into the Champions League and fight for trophies. It will be a nice challenge trying to get back into the top-three in the league and subsequently have the nice chance to play in the Champions League next year. Then, why not try and win something already this year? I'm expecting good things from this season."  Actually, Italian soccer has been proud of low performance because of the Italian recession. It is famous. I also know Italian situation on economic is not good. Milan is put on the same situation. AC Milan has called the best club in the world. Now, the situation is not good, but in spite of Keisuke Honda's bad condition last season, this year, he has so good condition. Why I know his condition is because I watch highlight of Milan's preseason matches because I was concerned about him. However, I don't have to worry about him because he seasoned to get goals. He got a goal per a game in three games and he got a goal again a opening game of Serie A, Italian top foot ball league held yesterday. Of course, I also watched the game lively because I was concerned AC Milan, Keisuke Honda, and Fernando Torres watching at the stand. Then, I felt the spirit of " Milanista". " Milanista" is AC Milan fans. I retired Chelsea fan, and became Milanista. Thank you for Chelsea. I stepped up. I want to know about AC Milan more and I want Milan to season to win with power of Keisuke Honda and Fernando Torres, but soccer is sports done with eleven players, so I support AC Milan. I want Keisuke Honda to get 15 goals in a season at least, and I want Fernando Torres to get 25 goals at least. I believe that he who exchange the environment can flourish.

He also said this things, " I'm really happy to have arrived in Milan. I can't wait to do the medical, meet fans and my new team-mates. I cannot wait to start this new adventure. I spoke to the coach yesterday and I am really pleased to work with a coach like him. He was a great goal-scorer and definitely understands what the role of a striker is. I am sure that he can teach me and help me a lot in this adventure. Everybody knows Milan. It is one of the biggest clubs in the world. 7 champions league victories, 18 scudetti, it is the league title of Serie A and one of the best teams that I have ever played against. When I played for Atletico Madrid, there were lots of former Milan players such as Demetrio Albertini. He's a good friend of mine and in the past he often tried to convince me to join Milan. Now that I am at Milan I can definitely meetup with him. He has always spoken well about the club and the family atmosphere at Milan. I haven't got much else to add, everybody can see what Milan have achieved in the history of football." Add to these speaking, he was said about being given number 9, " It would be a privilege to wear the number 9 jersey and to play the level that everybody expects from me. I thank the fans for the welcome. Through the social network sites and my official website I've seen that they are as happy as I am. I am sure that it will all go well. I can promise that I will give 100% and that with their help this experience will be fantastic and for many years I hope." His new coach, Fillipo Inzaghi was one of the best strikers in the football history. He was called inhabitant of offside line. He looks like Fernando Torres. He will lead Fernando Torres for the best. I didn't know he has ever play with a lot of players who had belonged to AC Milan. For example, Demetrio Albertini, I know his name, but I don't remember position and play style. However, because I know him, he was a great player and he was expected to be in the best of AC Milan by him.

I'm looking forward to Fernando Torres in AC Milan jersey. I can't wait it!                                                                                                                     1177 words


No comments:

Post a Comment