Tuesday, September 2, 2014

flower

My favorite flower is sunflowers. they are positive flower. Because I like positive thinking, I like the flowers. The flowers look like the sun. They are called sunflower in English. They are called himawari in Japanese. Both of them mean the sun. I'm very happy to know it. Everyone can see as representative of the sun. Actually, I am not interested in flowers so much, but I think they heal our heart. They are the gift which the earth gave us. They are important. I think they are often used important ceremony. They are decorated throughout in the world. Everyone loves them. I like also a morning glory. I like to see it in the rain. I feel mystery at that time.
                                                                                     123 words

No comments:

Post a Comment