Wednesday, September 3, 2014

place I've been

My favorite place I've been is Tokyo. It is the capital of Japan. It is one of the best places in the world. I was amazed. There are a lot of people in Tokyo. When I was a high school student, I went there for the first time. I hate the places which there are a lot of people, but it was fantastic. I have never seen Tokyo high technology products closely, so it is amazing me. Second, my favorite place I've been is Aso. I like the place the best, because It is the nature. I have been there many times, but recently I went there with my family during last summer vacation. Aso was so cool. The air was so clear. I could be calm down. I want to go to the sea. I could not go there because I was very busy during this summer vacation.
                                                                                        151 words

No comments:

Post a Comment