Wednesday, September 3, 2014

dessert

My favorite dessert is ice creams. I eat them almost everyday during summer vacation. It is so good, and have a lot of various kinds. I will be never tired of them. I like 31 ice creams.  They are an ice creams shop. Recently, I don't do there. I want to go there right now. Ice creams there are so good. As the name, 31 kinds of ice creams is dealt with in the shops. Long time ago, they raised funds. We could get an ice cream per once fund raising. It was OK no matter how mu ch money we raise funds, so I tried it with my best friend. We give 1 yen into the fund raising box per once fund raising. we ate 10 ice creams with 10 yen. It is an important memory, so I like ice creams the best.
                                                                                          145 words

No comments:

Post a Comment