Wednesday, September 3, 2014

vacation memory

My favorite vacation memory is an incident during summer vacation long time ago. I am from Yatsushiro in Kumamoto. Kumagawa festival was hold in Yatsushiro each year. Everybody is looking forward to it every year. During this summer vacation, I went there because I have to advertise about my part time, cram school. As expected, there are a lot of people there. Second memory is also an incident during summer vacation. Big fire work festival was held in Yatsushiro. It is too big for me to feel the magnificence of other cities fire works. When I was a child, I often used to go there every year, but recently I go there because It is be able to be watched from my house. lately, I go outside, and I watch it. However, I didn't watch it because I was busy. I worked part time at that time. However, I like it.
                                                                              152 words

No comments:

Post a Comment