Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TV/movie star

My favorite TV is soccer games. As you know, I love soccer. I don't only like soccer but also atmosphere in stadium. I feel good in stadium. That green pitch is so great. Speaking honestly, I like Upton Park the best. It is the Westham's stadium. Soon before the games started, a lot of soap bubbles are floated. I don't know who do such a thing, but It is very beautiful, so I like that. Of course, I love soccer, so I watch it earnestly. I watch it, thinking better about its tactics, but sometimes without thinking I watch it because I enjoy only soccer. Soccer is sport which has importance a score, so it is very fun, and it is loved by many people. My favorite movie star is Ken Watanabe. He is so cool.
                                                                                      139 words

No comments:

Post a Comment