Wednesday, September 3, 2014

music

I have a lot of favorite musics. I like some musicians. For example, it is one ok rock. I got to be fond of it recently. Their band group is a kind of rocks. They are Japanese artists. I had never listen to such a great sounds before I came across the band. Second, It is Every Avenue. They are also a kind of rock band. They are American musicians. I like also their musics. However, they are taking a break for a while now. I want them to return again as soon as they can. Third, it is RADWIMPS. They are also a Japanese rock band. In short, I like rock music the best. All of them I told you are men artists.  I like also women artists. For example, it is YUI. Her voice is so cute, and I like also Michelle Branch whom YUI respect. All of them are just excellent musicians.            
                                                                                    155 words

No comments:

Post a Comment