Wednesday, September 3, 2014

elementary school memory

My favorite elementary school memory is to have been to Nagasaki. I went there to study the war. Nagasaki is a place out of two places in which the very strong bomb was dropped be America long time ago. It is too strong to survive for a lot of people. It is one of the most serious problems in the world. I thought Japan and America did so bad things which is allowed each other, but I want them to get along with. I wanted Abe prime mini star to visit Yasukuni shrine. From now, I want him to visit there. Second, my favorite elementary school memory is to play too much. I could play a lot when I was an elementary school student. Now I can not play such a lot, but now I am so fan. I'm all right.
                                                                                        142 words

No comments:

Post a Comment