Wednesday, September 3, 2014

class

Of course, my favorite classes are all of my English classes because I go to school to learn English. Except for the English classes, some are so fun, but some are not so fun. If I may demand for my English teachers, I want them to teach more technical English. The best class I think  except for English classes were American literature history. It was because I could watch a lot of movies at those classes. I liked the adventure of Huckleberry Finn the best in the movie I have ever watched at those classes. I was moved because I watched the movie. I had never watched such a great movie in my life. I feel magnificence of American movie. The best class which I think in English classes is TOEIC steps. Because I want to get high score in it, it is important for me to take. However, because it is high level class, it is difficult, but I try to keep up with it.
                                                                                          166 words

No comments:

Post a Comment