Wednesday, September 3, 2014

junior high memory

Of course, my favorite junior high memory is the school trip. I remember going to Kyoto, Osaka, and Nara. It is an important memory. I remember watching a lot of deer in Nara. It is uncountable amount. It is amazing me. I watched Todai temple there. It is one of the famouse temples in Japan. I watched more temples than Nara in Kyoto. They were Kinkaku, Ginkaku, and Kiyomizu temple. Kinkaku was so beautiful because it was covered with gold. A lot of foreign people also visit there. I regret not being able to see Ginkaku temple. It is because it is under the fix. I went to Kiyomizu temple, and then I see the stage called Kiyomizu no butai. It is so big and magnificent. I went to Osaka to go to Universal Stadio Japan. The abbreviation is USJ. It is an amusement park. I enjoyed a lot of attraction.
                                                                                      151 words

No comments:

Post a Comment