Tuesday, September 2, 2014

color

My favorite color was blue and red, but now that I like only red because my favorite color is from my favorite soccer team. My favorite soccer team were Atletico, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Spain. The three fourth are red team. It is except for Chelsea. Until My best soccer's transfer to AC Milan, My best team is Chelsea. AC Milan is red team, so My favorite color is red only now. Then, four fifth of my supporting teams are red. I have a lot of favorite red teams, but I have the image my favorite player flourishes in red jersey. Actually, AC Milan is red and black team. I may get to be fond of black. black is so cool. It is possible for me to get to like the color.
                                                                                              132 words

No comments:

Post a Comment