Monday, September 8, 2014

Fernando Torres' first practice match against Primavera

Previous day, Fernando Torres trained at Milanello for the first time, he played the first practice match there. Opponent was Milan Primavera. I wrote the name at this title, but I think you don't know about the name. It means youth team in Italian. He play the game against Milan Primavera. It is a youth team, but a lot of great players was lined up. However, though they were great players, first team containing Fernando Torres could not lose against the team, because Milan Primavera is just boys though it is a great team. Finally, the top team win 5-0. Fernando Torres recorded 1 assist and 1 goal. I was glad to it, but I don't know the game existed, so I could not watch the game. However, the game might not have been broadcast lively. I am so positive. I watched the game on You Tube, but it didn't have Torres' goal scene. I was very sad at that time, but I believe someday the goal scene will posted on it.

The Rossoneri played in-house friendly match on Saturday morning at Milanello Members of the first team took on the Primavera youth sector side with a final score of  5-o to the senior players. Rossoneri is another name of AC Milan. I know that AC Milan has three different name. One is just AC Milan. This name is the most famous in the world. The others are Rossoneri which I wrote previously and Rossonero. Both of them mean red and black in Italian, and then the color are AC Milan color, so in short both of the words mean AC Milan.

The first half ended 2-0 thanks to a brace from Saponara with the assists coming from the teo latest additions to the side, Fernando Torres and Bonaventura. In the second half the two new signings went from providers to goal-scorers and both managed to get their names on the score-sheet.

The Primavera side was boosted by the presence of first-team squad players Bonera, Alex, Zaccardo and Niang. The latter joined the first team players for the second half and made it 5-0.
                                                                                                     365 words

No comments:

Post a Comment