Wednesday, September 3, 2014

clothing

My favorite clothing is my soccer jerseys. I started to buy them about 4 years ago. I have a Liverpool, two Chelsea, a Spanish and A Japan jersey. They are my favorite team. I am trying to buy one more. Because My best soccer player transferred from Chelsea to AC Milan, I am going to buy AC Milan jersey for the first time. However, because he had just transferred there, The jersey has not sold in Japan yet. I am looking forward to be sold as soon as possible, but I can't wait. I am not interested in the clothing to go to school, so My mother buy them. I don't know why people spend large amount of their money for them. I work a part time job, but my money is only increasing. They had better save their money. I think so. I think money is used for more important thing.
                                                                                                 154 words

No comments:

Post a Comment